Monday, February 12, 2007

When Ben and I were first married, I was extremely scheduled about my day/week. Of course, doing grad school and having scheduled classes helped...But I was extremely scheduled in my personal life also. I had a schedule for studying, cooking, doing bills, cleaning...every Tuesday, I would clean the whole apartment up and down. That was my cleaning day and my ONLY cleaning day. Now, with kids, my cleaning day is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and sometimes, Sunday.

8 comments:

Rygal said...

You'll be back to that schedule soon, babe! Baby step it!

A Davis said...

whatever. i know better than to have lofty notions. :)

beautiful pieces said...

Gosh, I could have taken lessons from you on this one. What can you teach me?

Rygal said...

It's funny- the older the kids get, the easier it gets to stay on top of things. You're in the trenches now, but gradually you'll pull out (until another little davis-bean comes along- that's what I'm pulling for!).

A Davis said...

yeah, you just want another baby to hold since you're not having anymore...and you can just give 'em back when they get fussy. :) Exactly what could you learn from me, ann?

beautiful pieces said...

Your skill of time management.

Rygal said...

I DO want to hold your sweet baby...and what do you mean fussy? I've NEVER seen Micah cry...I'm not convinced that he's anything but the sweetest angel! :)

A Davis said...

oh, believe me...you should know, they all have their moments. :) yeah, i used to have time management. now, i just have time.