Friday, February 02, 2007

Well, now Brennan's a little under the weather...I can tell you, the boy is right pitiful when he doesn't feel good! Jeepers...been taking lessons from his Daddy on how to act like a man when you're sick. Ha! So, tomorrow, I'm out! I'm going to do Super Suppers with a couple of friends and hopefully just get some time and space to breath. If you don't know what Super Suppers is...well, they do everything for you when it comes to cooking except the actual putting the meal together in a container and cooking it. Hey, that's the easy part. Plus, if you do like a party with other people, they feed you. And I think that's what we're doing. Sweet. My mom said we could do super suppers at her house one day...sorry, mom, but...booorring.

4 comments:

beautiful pieces said...

Aw! Poor Mom Zerbe!

A Davis said...

she thinks she's all that and a big mac. :)

beautiful pieces said...

Awwwww...

Erica said...

Wish I could have come with you, sounds like fun and different. How easy for you now...for the next month (or however long) you get to just pop a meal in the oven. I'm so jealous!