Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jamie is MAKING me do this! Homemakeresque questions--eek!
Do you wear an apron - Y/N? No. I get messy--hello!
Clothesline – Y/N? Well, one in the basement near my washer/dryer. I hang up stuff that I don't want to shrink in the dryer.
Donuts – Have you ever made them? Wouldn't Brennan love me for that.
Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day? Pick up toys.
Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze? Yes, it's housing Super Supper meals right now. Garbage Disposal – Y/N? Yes! I love what that thing eats.
Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource? What!?
Ironing – Love it or hate it? Or hate it but love the results? I have the smallest ironing board--it fits on the table, and I only pull it out if ABSOLUTELY necessary.
Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it? Yes, one in the kitchen, one in the office, one in the--no, that's it.
Kitchen – Color and decorating scheme: Well, it's in the process, but the cabinets are country red and the walls are vanilla bean.
Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking? The freedom to watch the Food Network and HGTV on occasion.
Mop – Y/N? Not really.
Nylons – Wash by hand or in the washing machine? Now ya'll know I don't wear those.
Oven – Do you use the window or open the oven to check? Both.
Pizza – What do you put on yours? Veggies, Pepperoni, CHEESE!
Quiet – What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Close my eyes and rest for a minute.
Recipe card box – Y/N? What does it look like? Yeah, it's in the junk drawer.
Style of house – What style is your house? I think it's called a bungalow.
Tablecloths and napkins – Y/N? Tablecloths- NO. Napkins- ABSOLUTELY!
Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland? Pretty organized, most of the time.
Vacuum – How many times per week? Usually 3-4 times per week. I'm kinda' anal about that.
Wash – How many loads of laundry do you do per week? 5-6 per week...it got so much more when Micah came along--what's up with that?
X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off? Get real!
Yard – Y/N? Who does what? I pretty much do it all except for empty the mower bag in the yard bin. I like it, it's therapeutic. Oh, and I can't hear my kids hollering at me if the mower's running!
Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed? Pick up toys, usually...and sometimes vacuum, of course.
Whew! I'm tired. Okay, my other Homemakerites, your turn.

4 comments:

beautiful pieces said...

Oh, Allison. You crack me up! :-D

Rygal said...

You know, reading this makes me think that you sound like a homemaker! (Don't worry- I won't tell!)

((HUG))

Thanks for being a pal- you're driving me nuts though...what are you sending me??? I can't take the suspense!!!!

A Davis said...

you'll see.

Anonymous said...

You two are making me want to blog! Too much fun!