Friday, February 02, 2007


These were taken like 6 months ago, but they were too cute not to post. I found them as I was raveling through our thousands of pics. Craziness. I need to get some printed and actually do some scrapbooking.

7 comments:

beautiful pieces said...

Too cute! :-)

Erica said...

What a cutie-patootie! It looks like the soap dispenser is coming straight out of his head! Just 11 weeks and we will be meeting in Columbus! Think about it everyday!

Erica said...

I saw on Kathy Drury's blog today that she lost 85 lbs. from Jan. to May with WeightWatchers! There's some encouragement for you! I think her success story may have convinced me to go too. What do you think?

beautiful pieces said...

Where's this week's WW update? I've been waiting for it...

Gail said...

CUTE>>>too CUTE!!!

A Davis said...

sorry, sorry, sorry. Do it! yes, he's the cutest thing since sliced bread.

Gail said...

sliced bread was cute? *giggles*