skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Micah ate his first doggy biscuit tonight...yes, I'm not kidding. I gave him one to give to BJ (we're dog-sitting) and he starts to put it in his mouth (I should have known). I start to stop him, then think, "well, why not, it's not going to hurt him...I want to see if he actually eats it." Of course, this is Micah, he eats it. Good fiber, yeah.
7 comments:
I'm laughing hysterically right now! It sounds like Micah might be another Caleb! Did you know that cat food is edible? He tasted that when he was crawling around at Papa and Grandma's when he was one. Yuck!!
Disgusting! Did he not even taste it?! He is just like any guy...eats anything!
Where are the pictures of Micah Pup?
Yuck!!! How are his diapers?!
Mandy
Yeah, I didn't get the camera in time. I was holding him. so far, the diapers have been fine, but I see a little fur growing under his chin.
Hehehe! Hey, I ate a dog biscuit as a semi-adult. They don't taste that bad ... like crackers. It was one of those Milkbone Minty ones because I wanted to find out if they really taste like mint ... they don't.
Maybe to the dog it does...ever thought about that?
Post a Comment