Sorry, y'all, for the silent treatment. Our Internet Explorer has been giving us problems, so here I am at the Library again, checking my email and getting my daily dose of blog-ville. I was going through withdrawal. Hopefully, Ben will get it all up and running by the time I get home tonight so I can post some pics and blog about going to a UofM Basketball game with my Dad. Yay! I'm excited. Most of you know, I love sports and could go see about anything sports event in person. I especially love basketball! Oh, update: nothing happend at WW expect maintaining...since the boys were sick last week, I maybe counted half my points and excercised half of what I'm trying to, so it didn't surprise me. But this week, I've been back on track and hopefully back to dropping a pound or two.
5 comments:
Well, it's about time girl! I was beginning to wonder if you were still with the land of the living. I was getting ready to call to check in...
Allison,
When you come down to visit Ann, you will be right at home with the rabid UK fans. They are all nuts! :)
On Saturdays, you can't spit without hitting SOMEONE wearing SOMETHING UK.
Jewelry stores sell UK earrings, pendants, you name it!!!!!
Well, going to the library isn't so bad...at least you can blog in silence. Good for you getting back on track. Are you going to have a hotdog at the game? Wish I could have gone with you and dad on your date. So jealous!
i think we need before and after pics for the amazing job you're doing at WW...by the way, i may be starting that..you're an inspiration. *hugs*
Thanks! I think i'll do a before and after when I reach the end of my first 3 months. I have a goal to lose 10% of my starting weight (24 lbs.). Eri, we missed you!! Megan, don't knock UK, they're a pretty good team. :)
Post a Comment