What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
I would be one of those people who have no idea what you are talking about ... BUT I got to see a movie before you and recommend it to you. Nanner!
I'm in the same boat- I'd never even heard of the Office until you guys talked about it at the steering team Christmas party!I have to confess though- I'm not THAT sad about missing it! :)((HUG))
well, you should be, it's hilarious. ben and I are rolling everytime we watch it. :) and ann, that is a record!
It's history, baby! That one goes down in the books...
Michael loves that show!!! I like it when I see it, but don't watch it regularly!Mandy
it's freakin' hilarious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would be one of those people who have no idea what you are talking about ... BUT I got to see a movie before you and recommend it to you. Nanner!
I'm in the same boat- I'd never even heard of the Office until you guys talked about it at the steering team Christmas party!
I have to confess though- I'm not THAT sad about missing it! :)
((HUG))
well, you should be, it's hilarious. ben and I are rolling everytime we watch it. :) and ann, that is a record!
It's history, baby! That one goes down in the books...
Michael loves that show!!! I like it when I see it, but don't watch it regularly!
Mandy
it's freakin' hilarious!
Post a Comment