
Breach
Ben and I took advantage of a free Sunday night to go on a date...which we badly needed. So, we headed to the movies to see Breach, a true story based on the one man who infiltrated the FBI as a Russian spy, played by Chris Cooper. The man who is asked to spy on him, out him, and bring him to justice is played by Ryan Phillipe. And then there's the awsome Laura Linney (she's good in anything) who asks Ryan to this risky job. Even though we know what's going to happen, the story was suspenseful and intriguing, bringing us to the question, "Who is going to fold first?" Of course, Chris's character (Robert Hanson) gets caught and is currently serving a life sentence for treason (for real). Hey, we liked this movie, go see it or rent eventually. Movie Review grade: B+
We then went to Applebee's and shared a grilled shrimp salad, chips and salsa (my new best friend), and a strawberry smoothie. All in all, like 7 points...but hey, I blew it on friday night, eating chips and dip, and homemade caramel corn with my mom girlfriends while we laughed our heads off and stayed up till 3:30 am. We were crazy...all that to say, I'm not even sure if I've lost any lbs. this week because of that intense indulgence, but we'll see tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment