

These two appetizers were my attempt at healthy snacks for a Super Bowl party we went to. The top is an artichoke spinach dip that was worth 2 points per serving and below are jalapeno poppers worth 1 point per pop. Unfortunately, the dip was lacking salt and the poppers were extremely hot! I only ate one. Hey, I tried. I can improve for our future parties. Ben finished off the poppers in his lunch last week, and the dip, well, it just needed too much help. It ended up in the drain. You wonder how much food the "good" cooks throw away before they get to their masterpiece. See, now I know how to make it taste good.
2 comments:
where did you get those recipes? i'd love to have them.
well, one I got from a cookbook and other from the WW site. maybe i'll post them.
Post a Comment