Monday, February 26, 2007

Something WW promotes is positive self-talk...very psychoanalytic of them...of course, I believe that seeing yourself as worthwhile to lose weight or change any behavior that is keeping you from the fullness of life with God is beneficial. So, I've been giving myself some positive feedback through my process...BE A RESULT NOT TYPICAL. When you look at weight-loss stories, whether it be through WW or anything else, you always see an asterick at the bottom with the phrase, "Results not typical". Of course, they're probably required by law or something to put that on there when they promote their product through a personal story because they can't guarantee a person will lose weight. So, I AM going to be a RESULT NOT TYPICAL...I CAN...I WILL.

4 comments:

Rygal said...

Are you having a better day, girlfriend? I have been praying for you!

Anonymous said...

You are off to a great start, that's for sure!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration! Thank you for that!

A Davis said...

thanks, everyone. and yes, jamie, i'm having a better day.