What does that take you up to now? I bet your clothes are all real saggy in the butt! can't wait to see that! And I will help you buy some new ones in Columbus! I almost have all the money saved up already!
no pics until i hit my first goal! thank you all! Mandy, where'd you come from? good to hear from you. I will give myself some freedom come friday! and eri, i keep pulling my pants up. :) you can tell in my belly more. love you all!
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
7 comments:
You look fabulous!!!!!!! and you're doing a great job!!!!!! Keep up the hard work.
Hugs,
Nicole
That is awesome, Allison!!! I'm so proud! I hope your off day is Friday night! Woohoo!
Mandy
What does that take you up to now? I bet your clothes are all real saggy in the butt! can't wait to see that! And I will help you buy some new ones in Columbus! I almost have all the money saved up already!
Yay, for you! I'm waiting for pictures...
no pics until i hit my first goal! thank you all! Mandy, where'd you come from? good to hear from you. I will give myself some freedom come friday! and eri, i keep pulling my pants up. :) you can tell in my belly more. love you all!
oh, and that makes it 19.25 lbs.!
YOU ROCK! WW should start paying you!
Post a Comment