Say no more, totally understandable! But at least you started so you know you are definitely NOT pregnant. That's a good thing about starting! How do you get your words to be different colors on your blog?
When i'm creating a blog, there's a area where you can change the font, size, color...it's right above where I write. you puch on the color one and change the color. i don't know how better to explain it. love you!
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
5 comments:
Say no more, totally understandable! But at least you started so you know you are definitely NOT pregnant. That's a good thing about starting! How do you get your words to be different colors on your blog?
When i'm creating a blog, there's a area where you can change the font, size, color...it's right above where I write. you puch on the color one and change the color. i don't know how better to explain it. love you!
Ummm...I'm sure Friday night might have had something to do with that! :) You are doing great, A!
That above comment was from me, I keep forgetting to leave my name!
Mandy
yeah, i'm sure friday night had a little bit to do with it also. :)
Post a Comment