Okay, I've got to say something about American Idol...the show that keeps me glued for the hour-and-a-half that it's on. First off (and I know I'm not the only one), what is up with pretty-girl Antonella getting on this week? I'll tell you what, it's that dang-nab votefortheworst.com that took her there. I hate that site, I'm not even going to link it for you. They basically promote voting for the worst singer just to be ornery (and that's a good word for it). The girls sang tonight, and man, the black girls rocked the house! Especially Melinda and Lakisha! They can truly sing, could go make a cd right now! And of course, out of the guys, I'm still pulling for Chris Sligh. The man's got funk. I'm sorry, but y'all are gonna' have to put up with my AI rantings till the end.
4 comments:
You rant all you want! I'll be watching as soon as I stop working these extra hours and get my weeknights back. I think my daughter is starting to be a fan...
Go Miss Doolittle!!!!
megan likes it? yeah, Melinda rocks, could be the winner.
I can't wait to hear what you have to say about tonight (Thurs.). I blogged about it too. This is ridiculous. I can't even stand to listen to Antonella. Someone told me there were nude pics of her out there somewhere...from her past. Have you heard that?
yeah, there are. i've seen a few...they're not nude...they're of her like doing a girls gone wild type pose. your basic stupid college stuff. she can't sing and it's only because of ____ votefortheworst.com that she's in. thsssp.
Post a Comment