Where in a job do the employees:
--only listen to their boss 25% of the time
--get disciplined 50% of the time
--and then disobey 25% of the time
...in the job of stay-at-home parenting that's where! Okay, so I'm kinda' having one of those days...the preschool age is so trying. And yet, as Brennan and I sit here watching Curious George on PBS, he looks over and says, "I love you, mommy". Awww...I love you too. That about makes up for this thankless, payless, somethingelseless job.
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


10 comments:
Payback coming in April...Columbus, baby!!! It's all about you! The woman who lost 85 lbs. with WW is Kathy Drury. I'm not sure the exact website name, but if you google her, you can probably find it easily. Hang in there, girl, I know how hard it is to stay at home. Call me and you can spew everything!! Luv you.
TEACHING!!! That soooo happens in teaching too!
The percentages are right on ... amazing! And still I keep going back for more. :) I'm a glutton ...
well, at least you get paid. :) yes, columbus will be the big pay-off. i wanted to spew today, but somebody was in roaming. :) nooo...just joking. then i tried to call later and it was busy. thssp..
Yeah, that pretty much continues for the rest of their lives!(and yours)
Pay day comes when you see your own kids become GREAT adults and have to do the very same thing over and over again. Just kidding, you are great and the "love you's" make up for it!!!!!
Pay day comes when you see your own kids become GREAT adults and have to do the very same thing over and over again. Just kidding, you are great and the "love you's" make up for it!!!!!
Uh, Jan ... when the kids become adults there's no longer need for listening to the boss or discipline or obedience. HA!
Once a Mom always a Mom, right "cool rita" ?
oh my...lanta.
Isn't it amazing what "I love you, Mommy" can make us forget?
the disobedience
the talking back
the poop on the wall
the spit out food
I forget what else...
They ARE precious.
Post a Comment