Monday, March 19, 2007


Premonition
This, as you can tell, is the latest Sandra Bullock flick, one of my favorite actresses out there right now. There is one word to describe this movie, intense. It's the story of a woman who finds out her husband dies and then the next day is alive. Weird, I know, and honestly, I can't really explain the story except to say it's like a time continuum (is that a word?) thing. Nicely done by Sandra, you feel her pain and frustration and confusion like it's your own, but not her best. You know, really, she's best suited for romantic comedy/drama...like While You Were Sleeping, Hope Floats, and Miss Congeniality. But hey, any movie she's in, I'm there. And I do recommend this one, it was good enough to earn a Movie Review Grade of B+.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Did you see it?!! Will you see it with me in Columbus if it's still playing and I haven't seen it yet?

A Davis said...

yes! i will see anything with you, you know that...even if i have to see it twice. :)

Erica said...

I knew you would, girl! I just had to make sure. Love you!