skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When I was a kid, I loved getting stickers. In fact, I had a cool sticker book FULL of stickers of all kinds. Remember the puffy stickers, anyone? And the scratch n' sniff stickers? Loved 'em!! So, as an adult, the sticker passion continues on. But now, I get Bravo stickers and 5 lb stickers from my WW leader. Tonight, I got my fourth 5 lb sticker because I passed 20 lbs. by registering a loss of 3.5! I am 2.5 lbs. away from my 10% goal of 24 lbs.! Yay, me!! More stickers, please.
6 comments:
Yay, for you! I loved stickers too. I will always remember the strawberry sticker I got for being so brave in the emergency room. The puffy stickers are back...
i know...you can still get about any kind of sticker you want. i want to start a sticker book with the boys. :)
Yea for you!!!
I don't know if boys will care too much for those...it's seems like a girly thing. Maybe just since you and I are girls!
Maybe you should start a sticker book for all your WW stickers ... you skinny, minny you ;-)
You should see how many stickers I still have...brought them home from my classroom. I loved stickers as a kid, but I think I love them just as much now...I don't even tell people I have them so I don't have to share. Ella will inherit quite the collection. (I saved and proudly displayed my WW stickers, too--awhile ago!)
Post a Comment