Your face seems slimmer (since that's all I can see in that pic) and I just looked back at a pic you posted in January of the fam at the Essenhaus and I really think it's true.
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
5 comments:
Your face seems slimmer (since that's all I can see in that pic) and I just looked back at a pic you posted in January of the fam at the Essenhaus and I really think it's true.
Go, Allison! Go, Allison! Go, Allison!
Yeah, that's where it's the most notable...you can tell in my body, but not as much as in my face. I'll do a full body pic as I lose more. :)
Finally! Totally noticable on your face! Keep up the good work, girl!
The name of the magician at our church last week...Laflin. Is that the guy from your church? His wife was with him too.
no. Thanks, you can really tell in my face!
Post a Comment