
Got me some Chick-fil-A today! I had to take my mom down to Ft. Wayne today for an appointment, so we had lunch there...and I discovered that for a box of 8 nuggets, it's 6 points! Add on the most awesome waffle fries in the world and you got yourself a
ding-dang-doggity meal right there!
9 comments:
I have never had Chick-fil-A. And to further that sadness, it was just within the last year that I finally figured out (with a little help, I'm sure) how to pronounce the dang place. Probably the reason I have never eaten there ... can't pronounce it, can't eat it.
hello!! i KNOW you would love it!
by the way, they use REAL chicken!
Oh, good. That's a relief. No fake chicken for this girl. No way, hosey!
well, I remember your McD's chicken nugget experience. There is no way on God's green earth you would get that at Chick-fil-A!
Too funny! That was no chicken McNugget, I am here to tell you. It was a chicken McGrissle. Or a chicken McTendon.
Makes me gag to think about it...
gag me with a spoon...er, mcnasty.
McNasty McUnchewable!
lovely.
Post a Comment