What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Are you fishing for compliments?? If so, then here you go- you are beautiful!
Who wouldn't agree...his NANA sure does...but, what about his adorable brother who looks like his daddy?!!! Both from great stock!
well, i didn't have an EXTRA cute one of brennan lately. this one just stood out. and thank you, jamie!
I just love those chubby cheeks!
When will we get to see a pic of your weight loss? WOW! Over twenty pounds! I am sooooo proud of you.
soon...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Are you fishing for compliments?? If so, then here you go- you are beautiful!
Who wouldn't agree...his NANA sure does...but, what about his adorable brother who looks like his daddy?!!! Both from great stock!
well, i didn't have an EXTRA cute one of brennan lately. this one just stood out. and thank you, jamie!
I just love those chubby cheeks!
When will we get to see a pic of your weight loss? WOW! Over twenty pounds! I am sooooo proud of you.
soon...
Post a Comment