Monday, March 19, 2007

I reached my 10% goal of 24 lbs. tonight by losing another 3!! Yee-ha! I got yet another sticker AND a key chain celebrating my reaching the goal! I set another 10% goal of 21 lbs. which would take me down to 190...a weight I haven't been at in at least 5 years. I know, you want pictures. I'll get Ben to take one and post it with a before picture. I don't see much difference, I just feel it, but I know there is a visual difference. I thank you all for being such an encouragement...it's part of the reason I've been so successful!

5 comments:

beautiful pieces said...

Love you, girl! Way to go! You are da bomb-diggity ;-)

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!!!!! You are the bomb!

Mandy

Rygal said...

You're doing a great job, Allison! Keep hiking up those pants!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
NICOLE

A Davis said...

THANKS! I AM THE BOMB-DIGGITY! No, really, thanks. Love ya!