Thanks, everyone, love you back! Eri, I got the different prints when I typed in everything, they give you the option to change font and stuff. Just look for it in your create blog. I'm better at showing...hope you figure it out.
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
5 comments:
Way to go, Allison!
-Jamie
How are you getting the different colors on your print?
Good job, Allison. It is a great feeling isn't it!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
You go, girl! We'll be seeing less of you...... :O)
Thanks, everyone, love you back! Eri, I got the different prints when I typed in everything, they give you the option to change font and stuff. Just look for it in your create blog. I'm better at showing...hope you figure it out.
Post a Comment