What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Monday, January 29, 2007
Unfortunately, we didn't get a whole lot of pics from Chuck-E-Cheese. (We must of been having too much fun!) Here are a few...Brennan got some new trains, so they are his new favorite toy. We all had a great time!
Yeah, that cake is scary, did you see where Brennan put his finger in the icing. He could hardly wait. No matter how they look, I must say, they are the best tasting cakes around. No bragging here!!!!
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
7 comments:
Yeah, that cake is scary, did you see where Brennan put his finger in the icing. He could hardly wait. No matter how they look, I must say, they are the best tasting cakes around. No bragging here!!!!
Yeah, you know how to do it, mom!
Did Shelly and Kristin plan to wear the same shirt...or at least the same color???
*giggle*
-Jamie
Did Shelly and Kristin plan to wear the same shirt...or at least the same color???
*giggle*
-Jamie
I don't know...i doubt it...shelly?
Yeah, Kristin and I called each other that morning...
Guess I better get you my pics from Chuck E Cheese's! How do you want them?
cd again, i guess.
Post a Comment