Monday, January 22, 2007

Another Weight Watchers victory! 6.5 lbs lost for a total of 11!! Bu-bye...never wanna' see you again!

I've actually been a little surprised that I've lost this much in the first two weeks...realistically, I know it's kind of the kick at the beginning to get me going...a sort of way that my body is saying, "thank you, thank you, thank you". I know that eventually I will even out and begin to lose an average of 2 lbs. per week. But, man, it sure is nice now. Yeah, baby.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Way to go! I knew you could do it! I am proud of you and happy too! :O)

Anonymous said...

You can't see me, but I'm doing a happy dance for you!!!!

beautiful pieces said...

Good griefa ;-) Way to go! I wanna join...

Anonymous said...

Great!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the hard work!!!!!!! Your doing awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Davis said...

thanks, everyone, you all are big encouragement to me. yeah, i'm a big ww fan now!

Erica said...

Keep on losing that weight girl...cause I just booked our hotel for Columbus!!!! It's a Comfort Inn and has an indoor pool and free breakfast (of course, we may sleep in and miss breakfast!!). I will send you directions later. I can't wait!

A Davis said...

yee-ha!! i'm ready!!