Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I have began my lifestyle change! My plan: 1) To exercise with my Biggest Loser workout DVD at least 3 days a week, walk, and do other activities on a regular basis. 2) To watch SuperSize Me at least once a week (that doc will keep you from eating fast food, no problem...because we eat too much). 3) Eat healthy (I won't go into detail, but I have a pretty detailed plan. I like WW, but I'm still researching).Pray for me...change is tough...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change IS tough! It takes 21 days to make a habit, so hang in there! I'm there to encourage you if you need me!
-Jamie

beautiful pieces said...

You go, girl! Wish we could walk together...

Anonymous said...

Finally! I got on your blog! About the life-change---GO FOR IT! I believe in you and know you can do it!

Erica, thanks for letting me see Holiday with A!

A Davis said...

Thanks, you all are so helpful for me...more than you know. And I wish you were here to walk, ann! Shelly, you step in?

Erica said...

Shelly, no problem since I knew she would see it again with me!! Ali, you can do it, girl! Just think about Columbus!