So, in lew of my meeting tonight (cancelled because of snow), I am at the Library enjoying some quiet time and air! Most of you know, I get major cabin fever if I'm cooped up in the house for too long. Not only have I stayed in because of Micah's flu, I've stayed in because it's been snowing like mad and it's cold! So...update...Micah is better, but still not himself...poor baby. Here's a great homemade Pedialyte recipe for those of you that may need it eventually:
2 Quarts of water
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of baking soda
7 tbsp of sugar
1 packet of sugar free Koolaid
I don't usually put recipes on my blog ('cause I'm just not that kind of girl), but if you ever want some interesting recipes, visit http://rygal99.blogspot.com. Jamie is all about the recipes (she gave me this one)...she's probably a really good cook too, although I have not had the privilege of eating a meal at her house.
On Being Thankful
10 months ago


5 comments:
Girl,
You are welcome at my home anytime!
I make a mean peanut butter and honey sandwich!
-Jamie
BTW: Your link is not correct....
Well, I know I am, but I'm certainly not going to just show up on your doorstep. :) I changed the link and put your correct address in there. duh.
I think it would be great if you showed up on my doorstep! :) It would give me more fodder for my blog!
We'll have to set up a time to get together...I bet Ryan and Ben would get along great, I mean who couldn't with wives like us??
((HUG))
oh, yeah, baby. And we already know our kids like each other...Marlaina could truly do some mothering with micah.
Post a Comment