also, just emember as a mom we tend to tell ourselves that the "kids" want some cookies so I will make a few for them or buy some" well the :kids" don't need those things either! Believe me on this one. Make it a healthy house. Ther are some great dessets made with sugar free puddings. If you want my Peanut butter cheesecake recipe I will give it to you. Ask Ann how good it is!
sure, email it to me...yeah, i don't bake much, just ask ann, so if they get a sweet, it's usually when we're out. plus, I buy a lot of sugar-free stuff because Ben can't eat sugar alot.
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
5 comments:
Woohoo! Way to go! Yay for you! Keep on keeping on! You can do it!
You sure can! I am rooting for you!
also, just emember as a mom we tend to tell ourselves that the "kids" want some cookies so I will make a few for them or buy some" well the :kids" don't need those things either! Believe me on this one. Make it a healthy house. Ther are some great dessets made with sugar free puddings. If you want my Peanut butter cheesecake recipe I will give it to you. Ask Ann how good it is!
'tis pretty tasty!
sure, email it to me...yeah, i don't bake much, just ask ann, so if they get a sweet, it's usually when we're out. plus, I buy a lot of sugar-free stuff because Ben can't eat sugar alot.
Post a Comment