Wednesday, August 30, 2006




The newly refurbished Shipshewana: Jo-Jo's, front of the Davis Mercantile, and a cute little gazebo eating area out back of the bakery. Shipshe rocks! Hi, Micah!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Ahh...the new JoJo's. I'm so jealous. Wish I could have gone with you. Stinks that they weren't open when we went to Essenhaus. The way the girls slept that day, we should have just gotten in the car and went down there. It's not like they took a good nap or anything. Hindsight is 20-20. Next time we're there, we have to try to work it out.

beautiful pieces said...

You're making me homesick!

Megan said...

WOW!!!! The DAVIS HOTEL looks great. Not sure when I will get back there [heavy sigh]. Wonder if they have anything like that around here ...

beautiful pieces said...

That picture of Micah is just a riot! Everytime I look at it, it makes me smile :-)