Saturday, August 05, 2006

My sister is in town! Rock on! She came in yesterday to surprise me for her birthday! Actually, she's here mostly to see Jon's grandma, who has been sick, not doing well, and wanting to spend some time with the twins. But we will get our time to go to the movies, shop, eat out, all the stuff I don't have any money for...but who cares! My sister's here! It was funny, my parents were traveling up from IN and wanted to stop by and see the boys, or so they said. When they got here, they pulled me out to the car, saying they had something they picked up in the back of the van...well, that something was Eri and the twins crouching in the back. She had hopped in the car at 4 am that morning and met my folks in OH, where they all drove up to MI together. Pretty sweet! We haven't had a good family surprise in a long time...and I get that privilege! Thanks, Eri! You're the surprise king...er, queen.

1 comment:

Erica said...

We were long overdue for a family surprise! Right? I had a great time. I wish that we lived close all the time, but even more so now that we've been together for a week!!! Love you, girl.