



Jeepers, it's been a week! Ben and I took the boys to the zoo (again) last saturday, my sister was in town until thursday, and then I turned around on friday and hitched a ride with my parents to my cousin's wedding down in Indy! I returned home last night around midnight and then went out and mowed my mother-in-law's lawn this afternoon. Whew! Life...here are some hightlights of the week.


6 comments:
Is that Brendog actually touching the snake? Kids are fearless. Kenzie would have been right there next to him!
i know...he's a freak. and yes, kenzie probably would have gotten right up in it's face and would have taken her hand off. i love snakes.
Kenzie looked so hilarious today, she was sitting on the sofa without any panties on and her legs were totally spread eagle! She was just staring at the TV (I think I had VeggieTales on). I wish you had been here to see it!
and she didn't pee on the couch? she's displaying her flower!
What a dialogue!
thank you!
Post a Comment