So, I'm a slacker...or could it be that my husband has been working late the last couple of nights, thus leaving me as the sole caretaker of our children, thus keeping me from nagging him about fixing the picture thing, thus keeping me from blogging pics of my sister, thus... I'll get on him about it this weekend. Which we truly need a good, long weekend where we can do random things around the house, play with the boys, and maybe go on a little date. That would be nice. No weddings (which was the bomb, but tiring), no sisters arriving unanounced (which I could actually care less, she could do that anyday), no babysitting dogs named B.J. (whom I actually love especially when he cuddles up to my backside in bed...ok, that sounded kinky), no flu-bug...just a good, old-fashioned weekend. Is that too much ask? Okay, I'm rambling.
No comments:
Post a Comment