What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Funny story...as we were all strapping into the car after church the other day, I turn around and say to Brennan, "All right, Brennan-doggers, let's go get some lunch!" And without missing a beat, he turns to Ben and says, "All right, Daddy-doggers, let's go!"
And we started that nick-name! How funny. Here's another quote that Jon and I were using the other day, what's this from..."I ain't afraid of no po-po. Call the po-po ho!"?
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
4 comments:
And we started that nick-name! How funny. Here's another quote that Jon and I were using the other day, what's this from..."I ain't afraid of no po-po. Call the po-po ho!"?
Do you want to publish your entire name on your blog for privacy? You too, Eri?
What do you mean, mom? I'm confused.
privacy, who has privacy anymore...anybody can find out anything they want.
Post a Comment