Thursday, September 07, 2006

Man, I have been so tired. I'm just whipped and have that feeling that nothing ever gets done. Although, I know it does. I think part of it this week is the fact that Micah had croupe, that Ben has been stripping a door and it's currently sitting in our kitchen, oh, and my favorite, I've cooked at home every night this week. Ha! I'm so not a cook. It saps my every strength. Anybody wanna come cook for me?! Anybody got any sweet crockpot recipes?! Crockpot, you are my friend.

3 comments:

beautiful pieces said...

I'll come cook for you if you'll clean my tubs.

Have you tried Pepsi Pork Chops yet? Doesn't get any easier than that!

A Davis said...

no, i haven't tried that, but that's on my list, i just need to buy pork chops, which aren't that cheap. i don't mind cleaning tubs, it's toilets that are gross, i have guys in the house, hello.

beautiful pieces said...

Throw Boiled Dinner in the crockpot. Yummy!!! Do you like saurkraut? That and some weinies is great too. Man, I just throw stuff in and hope for the best. So far pretty much everything I have tried has been edible.