Thursday, September 21, 2006

Brennan just dumped a whole thing of paper clips and stuff while I was on the phone!...And I was thinking about getting a part-time job, why?! Now he's into the tape...lovely. It's been a crazy week, thus the lack of blogging. Either one or both of us has been busy/gone every night of the week, and we'll be gone tonight as well (to small group), then tomorrow we're thinking of maybe getting a date in. Yeah, that would be good, considering it's been about 4 weeks since our last official date...if it were up to me and we had the finances and everything, we'd be going out on a date once a week. But, it'll be another busy night and I have yet to get a babysitter, so it may not happen. Maybe we need a date night at home.

2 comments:

Megan said...

There must be something in the air, because I've been running too! What is up with that?

beautiful pieces said...

You know you don't need money to squeeze in a date. You have a park 2 blocks away. You could take a picnic to the park or just play for awhile or walk and talk on the track or take a blanket and gaze at the stars. You could go down to the river walk area and spend some time. Be creative and set a weekly date night that doesn't get touched for any reason. Tell Ben (or maybe suggest :-P) to commit to and set aside that one neet each week for date night ... put work away at 5:00 and be out the door to spend time with his wonderful wife!

You know I say that with all the respect in the world for both of you AND your marriage. I know you guys need that time and if I was still in MI, I would take the boys for you.