Saturday, September 30, 2006

Things I know about my body/weight:

...My husband loves me no matter what (thank God!)
...I am getting really tired of my clothes being too tight or looking into my closet and thinking, "What am I going to wear?"
...I don't like getting winded when I play soccer or basketball with Brennan
...I feel like crap when I eat too much
...I don't have energy like I should

so, I'm researching Weight Watchers and seriously considering signing up. My grandma lost weight with it...go, grandma. I know I need a true lifestyle change. And if I ever want to have another baby, I can't have extra weight on me...it was too rough when I was pregnant with Micah.

Okay, bring on the comments, bring 'em on. Anybody want to join me?

3 comments:

cool rita said...

Yeah, me!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Allison! I'm rooting for you! I've been amazed at the changes I've felt on my new diet...I'm sure you will too!

((HUG))

Jamie

A Davis said...

thanks, you guys. Nicole, you do? sweet. and mom, come on. and jamie, you rock.