So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to join WW, if we can afford it. I like the program, I like the points system, I've seen it work well. You can go to a meeting for free once to see what it's like, then you have to pay if you come back. There's a WW place over here in BC that have meetings weekly, so I think I'll be able to fit it in. And I'm hoping that me changing the way I eat and excercise will do the same for the whole family. Yeah, Micah's getting a few too many pounds on him...just joking. No, I'm talking about my wonderful husband who put on about 30 lbs. soon after we got married and hasn't taken it off. Everytime he goes to the doctor, he complains about the few pounds he put on and for being a diabetic, he doesn't need that. I want him around for awhile. I love you, babe, more than you'll ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment