Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Is anyone else addicted to the Biggest Loser as much as I am. Hello, how inspirational is this show. Two of the "losers" from last season just got married. And, they have a lot of guts each week to get up on that scale with all their flab hanging out...which we see less and less of as the show continues on. Once again, inspirational.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I know you can lose weight if you go to WW. I talked with two different people this week who have lost significant amounts of weight with WW. The girl I interpret for at Radford, she lost 91 pounds with WW! And one of the teachers at PH (I subbed there today) lost 60 pounds! You can do it, and you will feel so much better. I'll be so proud and then you will be an inspiration to me and others. You go girl!