What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love. Galatians 5:6 (The Message)
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Where in the world can your oldest son play in the first snow of the season and your youngest son play in his first pumpkin patch all in the span of one week? Why, good ol' Michigan, of course!
Micah lovin' on the pumpkins is so adorable! Why do kids love 'em so much? Are you going to carve a pumpkin with Brennan this year around Halloween? I bet he would absolutely love the gunck on the inside. I'm thinking I will do one with the girls and let me get all ooey gooey with the seeds and stuff. Should be fun.
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
3 comments:
Micah lovin' on the pumpkins is so adorable! Why do kids love 'em so much? Are you going to carve a pumpkin with Brennan this year around Halloween? I bet he would absolutely love the gunck on the inside. I'm thinking I will do one with the girls and let me get all ooey gooey with the seeds and stuff. Should be fun.
yeah, i think we'll do it this year. we haven't yet. last year i was too pregnant and the year before he was too young.
I understand you go some more snow ... HeHeHeHeHe!!!
Post a Comment