Hey, Eri!! To start out the baseball season, here's a quote for you:
"Are you crying?! Are you crying?! No?! No?! There's no crying in baseball, there's no crying in baseball!!"
And what sweet, awesome movie would that be from, my quote-loving sister-friend!!? (or anyone else who loves movies!)
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


5 comments:
Well - I think that is from " A League of Their Own" w/ Tom Hanks and Madonna and Gina Davis and many other great actresses. Great movie!
aunt Resa
Well - I think that is from " A League of Their Own" w/ Tom Hanks and Madonna and Gina Davis and many other great actresses. Great movie!
aunt Resa
Even ((I)) know that one, babe! I think I like the movie because it's about one of my favorite subjects...baseball! Go CUBBIES!!
Love ya...and praying!
Yankees all the way! And you're right, that's an awesome quote. And what about the part where Tom Hanks pees for like ten minutes? So funny!
Yes!! you all got it right!! it's one of my top five baseball movies and definitely the best movie made about woman and sports!! yankees, cubs?! how about the tigers????!!!
oh, here eri... "that's some good peein'!"
Post a Comment