In honor of the beginning of baseball season and because I love baseball and movies so much, I thought I'd list the five best baseball movies of all time (or at least of my lifetime):
A League of Their Own: Women in baseball, how can you get any better than that?...
Field of Dreams: Baseball ghosts, leading one man to "build it and they will come"...how inspiring.
Bull Durham: Okay, so it's not only about baseball...and this one and the one above has Kevin Costner in them, before he got old.
The Sandlot: So quotable-- "You're killing me, Smalls! You're killing me!"
Major League: Freaks and geeks in baseball--the game accepts us all.
Go Tigers!...and Cubs...and Yankees...! (Everyone happy?!)


3 comments:
I think I AM the freak AND the geek....
Cubs and Tigers seem to be headed in the same direction so far this year...0-2. Go Cubs and Tigers! hehehe
Good thing it's a long season!
Sandlot..."he kissed her long and he kissed her good" or "you want smore? How can I have smore when I haven't had any yet?" Great quotable movie!
like i said, best quotable movie of all time, practically.
Post a Comment