Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Busyness insues!
Thursday: MOPs, Brennan to school
Friday: Off to mom's to help "clean out" basement (ended up at movies, shopping, and dinner half the day with sis and mom)
Saturday: Off to IN for cousin's bridal shower...we were the only ones who gave her lingerie...good times!
Sunday: Church, surprising my folks with dinner at Outback...first time, loved it!
Monday: fairly slow, but cold, yuck...then MOPs meeting at Los Amigos, that's my kind of meeting!
Tuesday: Off to Mooville with Brennan's class...learned sooo much about the production of milk, artificial insemination and the such...sent my folks and mother-in-law off to their first grandparent's dinner...
Okay, can we slow down for a minute?... I need to do laundry.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Did you guys not go to the grandparents dinner too? I assumed you would all be there.

A Davis said...

no, went out with micah to nina's...we could have gone, but thought mom and dad and ruth would like going with brennan alone. :)

Rebecca said...

Yum, Los Amigos. I miss that place. Sounds like you are very busy. Love to read the blog.

A Davis said...

hey, rebecca, good to hear from you!!