Monday, March 17, 2008

I've been tagged by my friend Mandy to list 10 random things about myself that y'all might not know about me (I'll probably only get to about five):
*I used to be shy
*You never know, I might be pregnant, but I doubt it
*I HATE snakes
*I used to sneak sugar on my thumb out of the sugar container when I was little because I was so deprived :)
*The only time in my life I liked getting up early in the morning was to check out my Easter basket before sunrise service

That's it, I got nothing else. So, I tag Erica, Jamie, and Ann.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kentucky, huh! Now who would you have been visiting there? And I see you picked up a bit of Kentucky while there. :) (ya'll ?)

A Davis said...

yeah, i like ya'll...when i drove into KY, there was a sign for Florence, KY that said "welcome to Florence, Ya'll!" funny! but i've always said ya'll.

Megan said...

OH MY GOSH! That's my first memory of driving into Kentucky!! Too funny! I, however, refuse to say ya'll. I want to keep some reminants of my old northern life. :) It was good seeing you and hanging out with you and Ann.

A Davis said...

yeah, it was really good to see you too, Meg! Thanks for hanging out and helping me experience the most awesome flea market EVER!