Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I haven't said much about my Weight Watchers journey, because, once again, I have been at a stall. No loss, no gain, just...you know. I decided I needed a change. Something that was obviously different than what I had been doing. I thought about upping my exercise, but let's be realistic, I don't really like formal exercise and I'm really staying fairly active, not sedentary. So, I kept that the same. Then I considered changing my eating plan. On WW, they have two...Flex and Core. I've been doing Flex forever and at first, it was the best option...I lost 30 lbs. in 6 months. But, now it has not been working as well for me...I've been taking too many flexiblities with it. Duh. So, last week I tried Core...it focuses you on eating only core healthy foods and paying attention to your hunger level. I liked it! Which I didn't think I would! But, it kept me in line and I needed that plumb line right about now. AND! I lost 3.2 at WW this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Good for you! You inspire me!