Monday, March 03, 2008



New Name that Baby post!
So, who's who?!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Totally know this one!!! Bren is on the top for sure. I actually remember that picture of him. So adorable! And you hit the feeling on the nose with your Mamma Mia review...one of the best Broadway shows out there!

Anonymous said...

Ali-

I love your posts -keep it up - it's how I stay in tune to how you guys are- I know you want the same from me!!! Fat Chance!!!!

:-)
xoxoxo aunt Resa

A Davis said...

yeah, aunt resa, we have no clue what's going on with you because that blog is dead!! ha! that's okay, sometimes i can't barely keep up with it! love you too, wished we could see you more!

Megan said...

Brennan is on top; Micah is on the bottom. :)

Anonymous said...

That was a no-brainer. Although, I was puzzled by the date on the top picture. '94?

A Davis said...

yeah, somehow the date was wrong...i thought it might through a few people off at least.