Friday, August 03, 2007

What is it about Meijer at midnight? It is so stinkin' peaceful and quiet...and sooo easy to shop quickly! I love it! Ended up there last night after a MOPS meeting and long chat with close friend to purchase groceries and MOPS supplies. I zipped through there like nobody's business, but also lingered a bit for fun, because, like, how often do I actually get to linger with two boys in tow?

3 comments:

beautiful pieces said...

I love the grocery store when I'm the only one there!

Anonymous said...

My mom would freak out if she knew you were there so late. If I ever tell her I was there at night, we're talking maybe 9pm, she flips! Must be that the frantic days shopping with kids are one of the things seasoned parents forget. Here's hopin'!

A Davis said...

hello, if i get robbed in the well-lit parking lot of Meijer with all these late-nighters around me...well, that would be interesting. they got cameras. :)