At the lake the other day, Brennan "caught" a fish...well, more like an over-sized minnow. And, I mean "caught" as in, we believe he found it freshly washed up on shore. Either way, we came home with a fish in a baggie, seeing as he couldn't let go of his new "best friend". (Smiling here.) Anyway, so when we get home and I go to clean the car out I cannot find the fish! Finding an empty baggie, I'm thinking Brennan got tired of his new best friend and threw him in the back somewhere, never to be seen again, but surely to be whiffed. So, I run in the house..."Brennan, where's your fish?" "Oh, oh, it's in the freezer!" I go look in the freezer and sure enough, he had put it in the refrigerator. I transferred said best friend to freezer for future viewing pleasure. What fun. Unfortunately, my mom, who had the only camera at the lake, did not get a pic. But, since the fish is permanently ice-aged, we can take one here. Nice.
On Being Thankful
10 months ago


4 comments:
This is too funny. You're a better mom than me for letting it come home with you in the car! :)
What a sweetie!
Sounds like he is ready for a fishing trip with daddy in the boat-in-progress....
Well, it was smaller than my thumb, so how could I not let him come home with it. I just didn't want it to find a home in the van. It already smells of sour milk and cheerios in there. :)
Post a Comment