Will you "bring it" on over for a playdate? Megan misses her boyfriend, Megan's mommy misses her friend, Megan's daddy wants Megan's mommy to be happy...time for a mom's night out!!!
yeah, that would be awsome...call me! this, by the way, is a t-shirt. with a ping-pong paddle and ball on it...and "bring it". pretty cool, huh?! erica, i know I already told you this, but go to Stevan's website and he has a link on one of his posts.
We try to share, love, kiss, hug, discipline, dance, influence, and generally be with our kids and each other. We are the Davis family, aka Ben, Allison, Brennan, Micah, and Emma.
4 comments:
Where did you see that...since I have your name for Christmas!
Of course, I don't have a clue. What is this?
Will you "bring it" on over for a playdate? Megan misses her boyfriend, Megan's mommy misses her friend, Megan's daddy wants Megan's mommy to be happy...time for a mom's night out!!!
yeah, that would be awsome...call me! this, by the way, is a t-shirt. with a ping-pong paddle and ball on it...and "bring it". pretty cool, huh?! erica, i know I already told you this, but go to Stevan's website and he has a link on one of his posts.
Post a Comment