When my sister and I get together, we do three things together--shop, eat, go to movies. This weekend in Colombus, OH--
We ate at: Smokey Bones, Chipotle, Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, and Joe's Crab Shack, with snacks from Chick-fil-A and Taco Bell. WE ATE LIKE TEENAGERS!! But we shared ALL of our meals, saving money and our stomachs from overeating.
We went to see: The Reaping, The Namesake, A Perfect Stranger, The Hoax, and Disturbia. The only one REALLY worth seeing was Disturbia, so we saw that TWICE.
We bought stuff from: Archivers, The Gap, Gap Body, Gap Kids, The Children's Place, Gymboree, Eddie Bauer, Crate & Barrel, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Old Navy, World Market, The Container Store, Bath & Body Works, Lane Bryant, Victoria's Secret, Hollister, and The Disney Store.
I can't believe I remembered all that! What a blast we had!! We think this should become an annual thing...with the approval of our husbands, of course. Thanks, Eri! And many thanks to Nana and Papa for taking the boys while Ben was at work. I wouldn't have been able to go without their help. So, I'm debating whether or not to weigh in tonight with all that eating I did...however, we walked all over the place, and I am curious to see how it affected my weight. We'll see. I forgot my camera, but Erica brought hers, so when she emails me some pics, I'll post them.
On Being Thankful
10 months ago


3 comments:
Wow....ya'll did a ton!!!! My bank account would be in trouble on a trip like that!!!!
We had an awesome time, didn't we? Already looking forward to next year's trip!
yeah, we both saved up for it. But we also found some really good deals, clearance aisles only! and it was my christmas gift, so erica paid for everything except my shopping. thanks, ERI!!
Post a Comment