I got slapped in the face tonight with the information that Brennan had thrown up at small group childcare...I was in the middle of eating this awesome salad that Shelly had made for a potluck thing that we had at small group to welcome a new pastor and his wife. So, not only did I miss out on the rest of my meal and dessert, but I missed out on getting to know the new counseling/care (my interest) pastor...and I HAD to go pick up my pukey child. When I got there and after hearing the story and seeing his usual, normal, mischevious grin, I concluded he got worked up from running after his girlfriend (megan) and chucked it all from a coughing spasm. Lovely.
Funny story about him, though...after we had lunch with Ben today (at Schlotszky's, of course) and Ben was helping me put the boys in the car and say goodbye, Ben then said to Brennan, "I love you, Brennan!"...Brennan replied, "Love you, Dude!" Four-years-old!! That's what four gets ya'...alot of funny comments coming out of that cute lil' mouth.
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


3 comments:
Thursday was puking day for our kids! Lovely. That will just make Columbus even better!
yeah, why don't they ever get pukey for their daddies? ha!
We can pray it happens while we're in Columbus!
Post a Comment