Sorry for lack of blogging...it's been a busy week.
--Micah ate asphalt
--and almost walked out into our road (I about pooped my pants)
--Brennan got registered for preschool next year
--I had a great meeting with the new counseling pastor to talk about my future with the ministry.
LIFE! You know how it is...
On Being Thankful
9 months ago


2 comments:
hey allison - what preschool is brennen going to next fall? Is it here in BC?
hey, michelle! you read my blog? ha! well, i looked into BC christian and calhoun christian, and unfortunately, we just can't afford it. I'd probably have to go get a job, which i don't want to have to do right now. so, i called around some public schools and found out there is a government-granted program in town that meets at about 6 different elementary schools around town. I called and got info about it and then registered him a couple weeks ago. the only requirements are that you are four and live in battle creek. you don't have to have a certain income or anything (or they send you to head start). so, i hope it's worthwhile. they welcome parents comeing to help like co-op preschools and do field trips and stuff. so...i guess you could call around. i don't know if they're still accepting registrations. or i could get you a number if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment