I had an awesome day today!! Ben woke me up on my good side (I'm usually a grump in the morning) with a backrub and it only got better from there. RBC's Christmas musical was the BEST I have ever seen...maybe in all my history of Christmas musicals! Such an inspiration! Then I got the pictures back from my photographer at church and they turned out more than great! Our boys are so handsome! Then made one pic into Christmas cards at Wal-Mart and met my friend, Shelly, at the theatre to catch
The Holiday. Movie review up above. Then I got some Taco Bell (sadly, but oh, so goodly, one of favorite fast-foody places...you feel me, Er?) and headed home to share with the boys. Now, I'm blogging away and getting my Christmas cards ready to send out. Hmmm...it's good to be me today. The blessings of all things...
5 comments:
And what happened after the backrub? That's why you were in such a good mood, right?
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! You want to hear all the details, don't you...bad girl!
Of course, you're not the only skank in the family!
Call the po-po, ho!
I ain't afraid of no po-po!
Post a Comment